Intelys Telecom recently hosted a series of Webinars to help guide enterprises in navigating the new WAN’s that will be required to service their users in a new normal.
Currently we are seeing a massive shift in the way that data is being consumed. This is being fueled by the accelerated adoption in cloud, an increase in real time applications and rapidly mobile workforce with working from home now the new normal.
This shift requires:
- Networks with more bandwidth and lots of it, preferably affordable internet!
- Cloud Services need to be accessed directly from the branch to maximise application performance and ensure best user experience.
- Networks need to become application aware to ensure business critical traffic takes priority. Quality of Service (QoS) now becomes more complex.
- Greater focus on security is required to service remote workers and branches that are now directly exposed to the internet.
- High bandwidth throughput and increased service availability over contended, sometimes low quality, cost-effective broadband internet services.
This webinar series construct is hugely informative as the information provided is a perfect balance between product, commercial and technical. The team provide key insight into the current challenges that legacy networks present, SD-WAN and its response to the shift, as well as special focus on the Citrix SDWAN offering.
The new normal requires great flexibility, scalability, high levels of redundancy, simplified deployment, and ease of operations. However, the reality is that several organizations are being impacted by current economic pressures, putting on hold future expenditure. Our team showcase our approach to making this transition self-funding by taking you through a live use case with one of our clients. Our key focus is to take the current investments into account and understand if these assets can deliver on the current business requirements. Any additional investments are ideally funded by savings generated on the network.
Intelys Telecom is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and delivers SD-WAN as a managed service. As a niche and focussed organization, and having a staff complement with the relevant skillset, great pride and passion is taken in the design, deployment and seamless transition to a secure cloud ready network, which is highlighted in great detail in this series.
Did you miss these informative sessions?
You can watch them now:
Webinar 1: SD-WAN Considerations for your business
Presented by Intelys Telecom Sales Engineer, Kris Alberts, this session unpacked:
- Industry Shift, Challenges and Remediation
- SD-WAN Considerations and Classification
- Citrix SD-WAN Placement and Overview
Webinar 2: Commercialising SD-WAN in your business
Presented by Intelys Telecom’s MD, Alistair Scott, this session covered:
- Benefits of SD-WAN in your business
- How SD-WAN can create efficiencies?
- The SD-WAN Business case
Webinar 3: SD-WAN Design and Transition
In our final webinar in the series, Kris Alberts will outlined:
- Architecture Considerations
- Topology options
- Transition options
- Management and Monitoring