The global Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated many companies’ moving of their workloads out of private or colocation facilities, into the cloud. This shift is well overdue as cloud infrastructure is incredibly resilient, and importantly, always-on.
As with anything, migrating workloads is not without its challenges.
Here are some key challenges your organisation will need to address when moving to cloud:
- Planning for branch connectivity into the cloud once you have migrated
- Ensuring private and secure connectivity from the branch to the cloud
- Ensuring branch-to-cloud resilience whilst eliminating idle and wasted last mile links
- Guaranteeing optimal application performance, sufficient bandwidth and the best possible latency from each branch
- Migrating from your workloads and routing tables with the minimal amount of configuration